Our goal is to obtain a suitable tenant for your properties. We will advertise the vacant property/unit at our expense and complete a full background check for each tenant. Once the unit is rented a walk-thru of the unit is completed. This is necessary to memorialize the condition of the property at the time the new tenant takes possession. The same is done when the tenant moves out.
- Collection of monthly rent in timely manner;
- Timely payment of bills;
- Supervise repairs and upkeep property;
- Prepare a monthly management accounting statement which includes an income and expense register for the month and year-to date, and copies of all invoices verifying accuracy of expense payments.
- Help you evaluate your property and facilitate key improvements that will help it show well to prospective buyers;
- List and effectively advertise your property in print or on the Internet;
- Show your property with “open house” tours and upon request;
- Handle all negotiations for a smooth, quick and painless transaction;
Please contact our office should you have any further questions.